"Theory of construction of the Giza plateau pyramids" is published by the prestigious scientific Indian journal IJISRT

My Theory of construction of the Giza plateau pyramids was accepted by Egyptians when they invited me to expose it in the 3rd. Edition of the CAH (Conservation of Architectural Heritage) conference on 2019, hosted annually in Cairo, Egypt, by the prestigious scientific Egyptian institute IEREK and Now is published by the prestigious scientific Indian journal IJISRT:




This Journal is indexed in the following places:


I hope attend to the CAH (Conservation of Architectural Heritage) conference in Egypt someday, hosted yearly by the prestigious international Egyptian scientific institute IEREK, where I was invited to expose my scientific research work (page 5 on Conference program):



Other publications, participations and inscriptions that my theory had are the followings:


The IV Congresso Ibérico de Egiptología, hosted by the Instituto Oriental da Faculdade de Letras da Universidade de Lisboa (Oriental Institute of Letters Faculty of Lisbon University) on year 2010, where I could not attend due before bureaucracy processes that existed in my natal country, Cuba.

The "14 Convención  de Ingeniería y Arquitectura" de Cuba (14th. Convention of Engineering and Architecture of Cuba), where I exposed my theory (on  that time hypothesis) to civil engineers forum for the first time.

The Colloquium "50 Aniversario Colección Conde de Lagunillas
" (50 Anniversary of Conde de lagunillas Collection), in 2006 year, my second presentation of my theory (on  that time hypothesis), in the National Museum of Fine Arts of Cuba.

My rights of author from CENDA - Centro Nacional de Derecho de Autor (National Centre of Author Rights), numbered 90-2003, in Havana city, Cuba, in 2003 year.
.
.
.

Thanks to all of you.

Thanks to all of you.

Thanks to all of you.

Thanks to all who helped this arrive to here!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hypothesis of construction of the pyramids of the valley* of Gizeh (Giza) << * Valley: plateau meaning, according to original copyright >>

Theory of construction of the Giza plateau pyramids - Original title: Hypothesis of construction of the pyramids of the valley* of Gizeh (Giza) >> * Valley: plateau meaning, according to original copyright

Seeking sponsorship to attend to the 7th. International conference on: Conservation of Architectural Heritage (CAH) - 12-15 Sept. 2023

The links of "Theory of construction of the Giza plateau pyramids":